Yoga | Namaste
What is Yoga?
Yoga is an ancient discipline originating from India. Through controlled breathing techniques and precise movements of the body it combines physical exercise with mental awareness. In short, yoga is a practical way to improve fitness while bringing peace and connectedness into our lives. By joining a yoga class lead by an accredited yoga teacher you will become happier, healthier and stronger from the inside out!
Benefits of practicing Yoga
Along the obvious physical benefits that yoga provides, such as increased flexibility, weight reduction and muscle toning, yoga can promote good digestion, better posture and protection against injury as well. If you begin to make yoga a regular part of your life, you may experience a whole host of lifestyle improvements.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has many benefits, including:
- Better sleep
- Increased concentration
- Boost to your immune system
- Improved circulation
- Increased metabolism
- Lowered stress levels
- Detox to your organs
- Relieved symptoms of depression
- Injury and pain rehabilitation
- Increased confidence
- Becoming happier and more positive
- Being present!
Follow these steps to help improve everyone’s yoga experience:
- Turn off your phone
- Remove your shoes
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Practice on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours)
- Remove glasses, contact lenses and jewellery
- Inform your instructor of any injuries you may have
- Come to class on time and with a positive attitude
Yoga - Namaste
We have classes 3 times per week, for more information please check out our class time table: Class Time Table