Terms & Conditions
By joining or visiting the gym a member/visitor is declaring that they are fit and capable of using the gym facilities in a safe manner. Castra Gym & Fitness cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or death caused by of the negligence of the member/visitor. The member/visitor also agrees to abide by the gym rules, failure to comply may result in the termination of membership and permanent expulsion from the gym.
- All prices are subjec to change without notice
- Membership prices are non-negotiable
- No dual pricing
- Membership is non-refundable
- Membership is non-transferable
- We reserve the right to refuse membership at our own discretion.
- Failure to comply with the rules may result in termination of membership and permanent expulsion from the gym.
- No drinks purchased from outside of the gym are permitted on the premises.
- Any person who negligently beaks mirrors or equipment in the gym will pay for the full replacement costs.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour towards Members or Staff will result in immediate expulsion from the gym and may also be reported to the Police.
- Unsafe behaviour is strictly prohibited. Any person committing unsafe acts will be removed and banned from the gym.
- Minimal clothing is required to be worn (T-SHIRT or VEST and TRAINING SHOES).
- No open toed footwear is permitted in the gym (NO FLIP-FLOPS, NO SANDALS, NO OPEN TOE SHOES).
- Any person found to be fraudulently accessing the gym will be removed and banned.
- Vehicles must be parked correctly and not obstruct and roads, vehicles or entry/exits.
- Membership is Non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- Gym users are required to replace equipment after use.
- Towels must be returned after use.
- Daily rate is valid for 1 VISIT ONLY.
- Visitors must sign in/check in upon arrival.
- Female changing rooms are strictly out of bounds to males. Any unauthorised access will result in expulsion from the gym and will be reported to the Police.
- In the interest of safety, CCTV is in use at all times. Members and visitors accept that they may be recorded.
- Equipment must be wiped down after use.
- The Gym is not responsible for the loss or damage of any items left at the counter.
- All members and visitors must be hygienic and NOT have excessive body odour.
- Nuisance members/visitors will be banned.
Thank you for your support and cooperation,
The Castra Gym & Fitness Team...